So. Never really posted something before of my own thoughts. But, i feel the need to this one time. I have a few points to make.
1. Youtube. The new channel layout is HORRENDOUS. I cant STAND it. I hate how they made it look like a facebook ‘news feed’ and thats all you can access. There isnt much freedom of creation on the page and it is very dull and boaring. As well, you cant have friends anymore, which made it alot easier to check up and message my friends on youtube VS. the people i subscribe to. AND you cant even comment on someones page anymore! If your in the mood to give someone a general comment that the world can see, you cant!! The only way to communicate is the ‘inbox’ as well as video comments, but im not a huge fan.
2. Facebook Timeline. I’ve had this layout since the beta version came out, and its not bad nor confusing. Maybe because I’ve had it longer than the general population, but it isn’t bad. They give you more freedom of customization with the cover photo and it is a lot easier to see. They also threw in the addition of when its your birthday, they throw all of those 2 million wall posts into 1 file that you don’t have to deal with, and they don’t flood your wall. The new changes are honestly a *lot* better than what everyone else was used to.
3. Ex boyfriends. Boys suck. End of story. Well, not really. The ex boyfriend, he is very much not helping this cause. We went out for 14 months but it fell to a bloody end after he did some things to me that i could not forgive him for anymore. Now, whenever we talk it ends in him yelling at me that he hates me and hopes the *next guy* breaks my heart in the bloodiest way possible. Hes being such an asshole. Oh well.
4. Crushes. They are the best building block to the *new guy*. I have liked this new guy for a good 4 months now [because i didn’t like my ex boyfriend, but i stayed with him because we wanted to try.] We have been talking constantly and gone on a few dates. He likes me and has told me, but at the same time he got threttened by my ex not to touch me for atleast a month. What the ex doesnt know wont hurt him. He has no idea me and the *new guy* had an amazing night last night, but it cant be more than that. I am scared that he is going ot just give up on me because of the ex. I don’t want to lose him tho, i like him a *lot*. i wish he knew how much i actually did.
5. Girls + Gaming. Large controversy. Many men believe that girls cannot be a gamer. I believe the contrary. I know more about games than many men and play just as much as them. Maybe i cant beat them on COD, but if it came down to a Bioshock match i could kick their ass with my eyes closed. A lot of the guys i know judge me because i know more than them, and the guys i don’t know think I’m a poser when i come in to school with Assassin’s Creed shirts on. Its horrible and i hate being stereotyped.